In a previous post I wrote about how being obedient to God and stepping out in faith leads to bearing fruit in our lives. This second part is about how Jesus romanced my heart and left me in awesome wonder of Him – like a child.
- On my flight from LAX to Melbourne, I had the entire row to myself so I was well rested
- Seeing the Twelve Apostles as part of the Great Ocean Road Tour
- Getting to hold a koala
- Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef
- Seeing a mama Koala and her baby joey in the wild!
- Going to the Whitsunday Islands on a catamaran and seeing whales afterwards. On that particular day, a lady had asked me how I became a Christian!
- Swimming in a rooftop pool at night with some of my tour-mates
- Seeing a sunrise in Surfer’s Paradise on the Pacific (which meant that I had made a full circle because I had seen a sunset on the same ocean!)
- Hearing the organ being tuned in the Sydney Opera House in the big opera room
- Climbing the Sydney Harbor Bridge
In New Zealand:
- Being able to see Milford Sound and the breathtaking sunrise view on the way there, well the entire country in general
- The geothermal mud baths in Rotorua
- Hobbiton (I even saw a sheep giving birth!)
- Seeing a rainbow on my way to the Waitomo Caves
- Being able to explore the glowworm caves and seeing how God even cared for me there by providing me with people that were protecting me while there
- Someone giving me a French Bible – how did that person know I had been wanting one? But God!
Needless to say, there are so many things that God created and it’s all for His glory; and for us to be left with a child like awe and wonder of who He is! He definitely used me for His Kingdom – I was able to give my testimony to so many people – up to the last hour of my trip!
I am so thankful for the tour-mates that He placed to be with me; we felt like family and our tour director was so fun to have- he was like our big brother.
I am so thankful for the friendships that I was able to establish. I became close to one girl in particular and I made a trip to Boston to visit her this past November! Not only that, but we will also be exploring Vancouver together for a few days before my DTS begins!
What are some moments in your life in which your heart was full of awe and wonder?